Proclaim Care Vacancy
Proclaim Care is one of the UK’s foremost independent rehabilitation providers supporting individuals who have suffered a personal injury to get them back to their pre-accident lifestyle and back to work. Due to growth we are looking to expand our team at our Hamilton office and we are looking for a strong administrator with secretarial/PA experience. This position would ideally suit someone from a legal and/or medical background.
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent communicator
- Works well under pressure
- Problem solver
- Ability to meet and manage deadlines
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Team player
This role involves providing a high standard of administration support to our field team of Rehabilitation Managers. Impeccable written and verbal communication skills are essential alongside an ability to prioritise tasks. Experience of Microsoft Office is essential and knowledge of databases is desirable.
• Making and receiving calls and dealing with enquiries
• Arranging appointments for field team
• Typing, formatting and proofreading written communications
• Updating records on the database
• Issuing referrals for treatment as instructed by the Rehabilitation Manager
• Arranging non-clinical services such as taxi accounts
• Ordering of equipment for clients
• Reviewing and issuing reports
This is an exciting and varied role that stretches an individual’s skills. We will provide training to the right candidate.
If you are interested in a new challenge, please forward your CV along with a statement demonstrating why you are the right person for the job to:
How to apply:
Please send your CV to: email@example.com