Proclaim Care Vacancy
London Team Rehabilitation Case Manager
London & South East
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Rehabilitation Case Manager to join our newly formed London Team. We are a national, award-winning provider of rehabilitation solutions for individuals who have incurred life-changing personal injuries and/or are absent from work. This is a flexible role, with the option to be home-based and work from our London office. It is suitable for a candidate based in London/surrounding areas.
London (flexible home / London office based).
Expectation is that you will attend London office on a regular weekly / fortnightly basis. National travel is required.
35 hours per week (part-time and associate roles also considered)
We are a national, award-winning provider of rehabilitation solutions for individuals who have incurred personal injury or absence from work.
We deliver market leading case management and vocational services and are widely recognised as experts in our field. We are a caring company that puts our clients, staff and customers at the heart of everything we do. We are passionate about quality and proud to invest in our people; enabling them to thrive in their roles and providing them with the skills and resources to deliver the best possible services to our clients.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to be part of market leading team to service the London Market.
We are looking for an experienced case manager with a clinical background in areas such as brain injury, amputations, complex orthopaedic conditions and/or vocational rehabilitation, and proven experience of working with clients with serious / catastrophic injuries. HCPC/NMC registered occupational therapists, nurses, physiotherapists, or psychologists will be considered.
This role includes an element of customer facing work and similar experience and knowledge of the London Solicitor Market would be an advantage.
You will need to be innovative, flexible, have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, be able to work independently and as part of an inter-disciplinary team and align with our company values.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a newly formed London Team, dedicated to working with the London Solicitor market to bring transformational rehabilitation case management working practices and deliver market leading outcomes for clients.
You will be able to utilise your case management and clinical skills and experience in a commercial environment to help our clients reach their clinical and vocational rehabilitation goals. The standard rehabilitation case management duties are shown below, although the new model will be include a greater degree of multi / inter disciplinary working on cases:
- Devising and implementing goal-focussed rehabilitation programmes.
- Facilitating return to work and/or education.
- Collaborating with family members and other inter-disciplinary professionals.
- Communicating regularly with external stakeholders e.g. solicitors, insurers and employers.
Our Rehabilitation Case Managers work from home and with this role there is an expectation that you will have a presence in our new London office on a weekly / fortnightly basis. Regular travel is required to travel to meet with clients as well as your team, customer and training events.
Employee benefits on offer include:
- Excellent remuneration package, including a competitive salary, pension scheme and company credit card.
- Profit based incentive scheme.
- The ability to work from home, whilst meeting the responsibility of the role.
- A comprehensive company induction with ongoing training and support, as required.
- Collaboration with, and access to significant expertise and support from the leadership and senior management teams and external panel.
- Subscription to an increasing library of bespoke, industry leading CPD accredited training packages designed by the Proclaim Training Academy.
- An exciting annual ‘Training & Events Calendar’, featuring free in-person and virtual webinars, workshops, study days, company conferences, charity social events and team hub days.
- Attendance at external CPD events paid for by the company.
- Wellbeing initiatives.
- Involvement in projects and initiatives within Proclaim Care and the broader Proclaim Group.
How to apply:
To apply, please use the application form below, or you can contact us by the details below.
Apply for Vacancy
Please complete the form below and we will endeavour to reply within 24 working hours.
To support our equality and diversity aims, Proclaim Group operate a blinded screening process. We would therefore ask that you complete this application form in full as CVs will not be reviewed as part of the initial screening process.
Why Join Proclaim Group?
Whether you are part of the support team, a Rehabilitation Manager or work in IT you are a crucial part of our business. Working for Proclaim Group is an exciting and inspiring experience and we are committed to supporting the growth of all our staff. Our Academy of Rehabilitation and Vocational Expertise delivers a learning culture to enable career progression.
Our reputation as a multi award-winning independent business is due to the skills and expertise of our staff. Their commitment has made us on of the foremost provider of Rehabilitation, Vocational and Occupational Therapy Services in the UK.