Obair Associates Vacancy
Yorkshire / North East
We have excellent opportunities for an experienced HCPC registered Occupational Therapist to join the Obair team. Part of the Proclaim Group, we are an award-winning, national provider of occupational therapy and vocational rehabilitation solutions for individuals with injuries, disabilities and health conditions. This home-based role is suitable for a candidate based in Yorkshire / North East (ideally Leeds, Doncaster, Sheffield or surrounding areas).
Yorkshire / North East (ideally Leeds, Doncaster, Sheffield or surrounding areas)
35 hours per week (part-time roles also considered – no less than 28 hours)
Proclaim Group deliver market leading rehabilitation, vocational and occupational therapy services and are widely recognised not just as experts in our field, but as a caring company that puts our clients, staff, and customers at the heart of everything we do.
We are passionate about quality and proud to invest in our people; enabling them to thrive in their roles and providing them with the skills and resources to deliver the best possible services to our clients.
Obair is well recognised for our expertise in delivering evidence-based occupational therapy and vocational evaluation and intervention services, aimed at addressing the barriers to participation in activities of daily living and employability.
Are you interested in delivering occupational therapy services aimed at improving an individual’s physical, psychological and/or cognitive function? Are you interested in maximising the functional capacity, well-being, and employability of individuals who – due to injury, health condition and/or disability – are struggling to participate in everyday activity and/or work? If so, we want to hear from you!
We are looking for HCPC registered Occupational Therapists with proven skills in evaluation and rehabilitation, who are interested in enhancing their existing skills in occupational therapy and developing new skills in vocational rehabilitation and rehabilitation case management.
You will join a dynamic team of highly skilled therapists, work on a variety of service provisions and have the opportunity of up-skilling through our training programmes. You will need to be innovative, flexible, have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, be able to work independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team and align with our company values. Whilst based from home, you will be required to travel regularly within the region to meet with clients.
This is an exciting opportunity to utilise your clinical skills and experience in a commercial environment to help our clients reach their clinical and vocational rehabilitation goals.
We are looking for individuals who:
- Have skills in the objective evaluation and provision of rehabilitation intervention to individuals with limitation in their physical, mental, intellectual and/or cognitive function for everyday activity and work.
- Are able to critically evaluate evidence gathered during evaluations and from other sources and service providers, and use sound clinical reasoning to derive solutions that support an action plan and recommendations.
- Have excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Are interested in developing existing skills, learning new skills, accessing training, and excellent CPD opportunities.
Our Occupational Therapists work from home but are required to travel regularly to meet with clients. Virtual team meetings are held on a fortnightly basis and team members attend regular training events.
Employee benefits on offer include:
- Excellent remuneration package, including a competitive salary, pension scheme and company credit card.
- The ability to work from home with flexible working hours as standard.
- A comprehensive company induction as well as extensive training and support, as required.
- Training and support to conduct specialist vocational assessments such as functional capacity, ergonomic and workplace assessments.
- Training and support to develop skills in rehabilitation case management through Proclaim Care.
- Access to proactive support, mentoring and formal clinical supervision
- Subscription to an increasing library of bespoke, industry-leading CPD accredited training packages designed by the Proclaim Training Academy.
- An exciting annual ‘Training & Events Calendar’, featuring free in-person and virtual webinars, workshops, study days, company conferences, charity social events and team hub days.
- Attendance at external CPD events paid for by the company.
- Wellbeing initiatives.
- Involvement in projects and initiatives within Obair and the broader Proclaim Group.
How to apply:
To apply, please use the application form below, or you can contact us by the details below.
Why Join Proclaim Group?
Whether you are part of the support team, a Rehabilitation Manager or work in IT you are a crucial part of our business. Working for Proclaim Group is an exciting and inspiring experience and we are committed to supporting the growth of all our staff. Our Academy of Rehabilitation and Vocational Expertise delivers a learning culture to enable career progression.
Our reputation as a multi award-winning independent business is due to the skills and expertise of our staff. Their commitment has made us one of the foremost provider of Rehabilitation, Vocational and Occupational Therapy Services in the UK.