Proclaim Care Vacancy
Rehabilitation Case Manager
London, Home Counties or Suffolk
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced, HCPC/NMC registered occupational therapist, physiotherapist or nurse to join our team as a Rehabilitation Case Manager. We are a national, award-winning provider of rehabilitation solutions for individuals who have incurred life-changing personal injuries and/or are absent from work. This is a flexible role, with the option to be home-based and/or work from a London office. It is suitable for a candidate based in London, Home Counties or Suffolk.
London, Home Counties or Suffolk
35 hours per week (part-time roles also considered)
We are a multi award-winning company that delivers market leading case management and vocational services. We are widely recognised not just as experts in our field, but as a caring company that puts our clients, staff and customers at the heart of everything we do.
We are passionate about quality and are proud to invest in our people; enabling them to thrive in their roles and providing them with the skills and resources to deliver the best possible services to our clients.
We are looking for a HCPC/NMC registered occupational therapist, nurse or physiotherapist with a proven clinical background in areas such as brain injury, amputations, complex orthopaedic conditions and/or vocational rehabilitation. Other professionals (e.g. BASRaT registered sport rehabilitators) with relevant experience will also be considered.
Rehabilitation case management experience is desirable, but not essential as full training will be provided.
You will need to be innovative, flexible, have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, be able to work independently and as part of an inter-disciplinary team and align with our company values.
This is an exciting opportunity to utilise your clinical skills and experience in a commercial environment to help our clients reach their clinical and vocational rehabilitation goals. The role involves navigating clients through their personal rehabilitation journey by:
- Assessing their needs on an ongoing basis.
- Devising and implementing goal-focussed rehabilitation programmes.
- Facilitating return to work and/or education.
- Collaborating with family members and other inter-disciplinary professionals.
- Communicating regularly with external stakeholders e.g. solicitors, insurers and employers.
Our Rehabilitation Case Managers work from home, but are required to travel regularly to meet with clients. They also meet frequently as a team and attend regular training events.
Employee benefits on offer include:
- Excellent remuneration package, including a competitive salary, pension scheme and company credit card.
- The ability to work from home and/or London office with flexible work hours as standard.
- A comprehensive company induction as well as extensive training and support in rehabilitation case management, as required.
- Access to proactive support, mentoring and formal clinical supervision from peers and regional team leaders.
- Subscription to a free library of bespoke, industry-leading CPD accredited training packages designed by the Proclaim Training Academy.
- An exciting annual ‘Training & Events Calendar’, featuring free in-person and virtual webinars, workshops, study days, company conferences, charity social events and team hub days.
- Attendance at external CPD events paid for by the company.
- Wellbeing initiatives.
- Involvement in projects and initiatives within Proclaim Care and the broader Proclaim Group, including:
- Opportunities to conduct specialist vocational assessments such as functional capacity (FCE), ergonomic and workplace assessments through Obair Associates (full training provided).
- Dual working opportunities for occupational therapists to maintain their clinical skills through conducting assessments through Obair Associates.
How to apply:
To apply, please use the application form below, or you can contact us by the details below.
Why Join Proclaim Group?
Whether you are part of the support team, a Rehabilitation Manager or work in IT you are a crucial part of our business. Working for Proclaim Group is an exciting and inspiring experience and we are committed to supporting the growth of all our staff. Our Academy of Rehabilitation and Vocational Expertise delivers a learning culture to enable career progression.
Our reputation as a multi award-winning independent business is due to the skills and expertise of our staff. Their commitment has made us on of the foremost provider of Rehabilitation, Vocational and Occupational Therapy Services in the UK.