Proclaim Group Vacancy
Remote / Hamilton, Scotland
Proclaim Group have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Systems Developer to join our team. We are a national, award-winning provider of rehabilitation solutions for individuals who have incurred life-changing personal injuries and/or are absent from work. This is a flexible role, with the option to work remotely from home as well as from our office in Hamilton.
Remote / Hamilton, Scotland
35 hours per week (part-time roles also considered)
Proclaim Group are a multi award-winning group of companies that deliver market leading rehabilitation case management and vocational services. We are widely recognised not just as experts in our field, but as a caring company that puts our clients, staff and customers at the heart of everything we do.
We are passionate about quality and are proud to invest in our people; enabling them to thrive in their roles and providing them with the skills and resources to deliver the best possible services to our clients.
We are seeking a permanent Systems Developer to join our growing IT and development team in Hamilton on a full or part-time basis.
As an experienced Systems Developer, you will have expertise in front and back end and database development, including:
- PHP (particularly Laravel)
- CSS and Bootstrap
- MySQL and proficiency with SQL
Experience with testing, Azure (or similar Agile process software) and general IT support (including network support) is also desirable, but not essential.
You will need to have excellent communication, problem solving and interpersonal skills, be able to work independently and as part of team, be flexible and calm under pressure and align with our company values.
As Systems Developer, you will be responsible for the effective design, development and implementation of all business systems and applications.
The role involves:
- Taking ownership of Agile-related user stories and tasks
- Ensuring effective communication with all user teams to develop and communicate project plans and enhance the design of all applications and systems
- Ensuring timely and managed development of the company applications and systems, including:
• Developing front end code or user interfaces
• Developing classes and code necessary database development.
- Ensuring effective documentation
- Testing code to ensure it is of a high quality
- Demonstrating completed tasks or user stories to development and user teams
As part of the IT and development team, you may also be required to support general IT functions on an ad hoc basis.
The role is flexible, with the option to work remotely and/or from our office in Hamilton.
Employee benefits on offer include:
- An excellent remuneration package, including a competitive salary and pension scheme.
- The ability to work from home and/or Hamilton office with flexible work hours as standard.
- A comprehensive company induction and ongoing training and support, as required.
- An exciting annual company ‘Training & Events Calendar’, featuring free in-person and virtual webinars, workshops, company conferences, charity social events and team hub days.
- Attendance at external training events paid for by the company.
- Company wellbeing initiatives.
How to apply:
To apply, please use the application form below, or you can contact us by the details below.
Apply for Vacancy
Please complete the form below and we will endeavour to reply within 24 working hours.
To support our equality and diversity aims, Proclaim Group operate a blinded screening process. We would therefore ask that you complete this application form in full as CVs will not be reviewed as part of the initial screening process.
Why Join Proclaim Group?
Whether you are part of the support team, a Rehabilitation Manager or work in IT you are a crucial part of our business. Working for Proclaim Group is an exciting and inspiring experience and we are committed to supporting the growth of all our staff. Our Academy of Rehabilitation and Vocational Expertise delivers a learning culture to enable career progression.
Our reputation as a multi award-winning independent business is due to the skills and expertise of our staff. Their commitment has made us one of the foremost provider of Rehabilitation, Vocational and Occupational Therapy Services in the UK.