Proclaim Care Vacancy
Rehabilitation Case Manager
North East, North West
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced occupational therapist or other HCPC/NMC registered practitioner to join our team as a Rehabilitation Case Manager. We are a national, award-winning provider of rehabilitation solutions for individuals who have incurred personal injury or absence from work.
M62 Corridor including Manchester and Leeds
35 hours per week (part-time roles also considered)
We deliver market leading case management and vocational services and are widely recognised not just as experts in our field, but as a caring company that puts our clients, staff and customers at the heart of everything we do.
We are passionate about quality and proud to invest in our people; enabling them to thrive in their roles and providing them with the skills and resources to deliver the best possible services to our clients.
We are looking for an occupational therapist or other HCPC/NMC registered practitioner with a proven clinical background in areas such as brain injury, amputations, complex orthopaedic conditions and/or vocational rehabilitation. Rehabilitation case management experience is not essential as full training will be provided. You will need to be innovative, flexible, have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, be able to work independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team and align with our company values.
This is an exciting opportunity to utilise your clinical skills and experience in a commercial environment to help our clients reach their clinical and vocational rehabilitation goals. The role involves navigating clients through their personal rehabilitation journey by: assessing their needs; implementing goal-focussed rehabilitation programmes; facilitating their return to work/study; collaborating with other professionals and communicating regularly with external stakeholders. Our Rehabilitation Case Managers work from home, but are required to travel regularly to meet with clients. They also meet frequently as a team and attend regular training events.
Employee benefits on offer include:
- Excellent remuneration package, including a competitive salary, generous car allowance, pension scheme and company credit card.
- The ability to work from home with flexible working hours as standard.
- A comprehensive company induction as well as extensive training and support in rehabilitation case management, as required.
- Access to proactive support, mentoring and formal clinical supervision from peers and regional team leaders.
- Subscription to an increasing library of bespoke, industry-leading CPD accredited training packages designed by the Proclaim Training Academy.
- Up to 25-hours of free internal CPD training and the opportunity to network and socialise with other team members at quarterly company conferences and regional meetings.
- Attendance at external CPD events paid for by the company.
- Involvement in projects and initiatives within Proclaim Care and the broader Proclaim Group.
- Training and support to conduct specialist vocational assessments such as functional capacity, ergonomic and workplace assessments through Obair Associates.
How to apply:
To apply, please use the application form below, or you can contact us by the details below.
Apply for Vacancy
Please complete the form below and we will endeavour to reply within 24 working hours.
To support our equality and diversity aims, Proclaim Group operate a blinded screening process. We would therefore ask that you complete this application form in full as CVs will not be reviewed as part of the initial screening process.
Why Join Proclaim Group?
Whether you are part of the support team, a Rehabilitation Manager or work in IT you are a crucial part of our business. Working for Proclaim Group is an exciting and inspiring experience and we are committed to supporting the growth of all our staff. Our Academy of Rehabilitation and Vocational Expertise delivers a learning culture to enable career progression.
Our reputation as a multi award-winning independent business is due to the skills and expertise of our staff. Their commitment has made us on of the foremost provider of Rehabilitation, Vocational and Occupational Therapy Services in the UK.