Our Serious Incident Rehabilitation Service responds when there is an incident involving multiple clients who have suffered physical and/or psychological injury. Managed through a dedicated team of health professionals, the service can be instructed by employers or insurers.
What the service offers:
- An Immediate response with a team of trained health professionals.
- Capability to scale up to meet the nature of the incident.
- Dedicated telephone line for injured clients to access the service.
- Triage calls to identify immediate needs.
- Trauma counselling support service available.
- Ongoing case management support to achieve agreed goals and outcome.
- Access to follow up assessments, and our treatment and diagnostic service for early intervention support.
Who is the service for?
We support adults and children who have been involved in a serious incident and require rehabilitation.
How is the service delivered?
- A dedicated contact line is established within four hours of notification.
- There is an option of outbound and inbound contact with the injured clients.
- The client is the centre of the rehabilitation plan using a holistic biopsychosocial approach.
- We implement and co-ordinate all resources required to ensure the programme is successful and achieves the goals focused outcomes.
- Alongside the rehabilitation plan, we work
- with employers or education establishments.
- Regular contact and monitoring of the Plan.
- Engagement with all stakeholders to support a safe and sustainable return to work.
- Weekly management data is reported throughout the incident.
- Delegated authority for immediate treatment to maximise the benefit of the early intervention.
The job of the Rehabilitation Case Manager
- Our experienced and qualified Rehabilitation Case Managers work in accordance with NICE guidelines and the 2015 Rehabilitation Code.
- Agree goals, set timescales, and estimate likely costs for the Rehabilitation Plan.
- Implement and co-ordinate all resources required to ensure the planned rehabilitation plan.
- Ensure a safe, sustainable return to work or education, to include a phased or graded return, as appropriate.
- Consider the domestic circumstances and vocational situation and instruct for additional assessments.
How to refer a case
For our case management services, you can instruct us by the contact details below or by completing the Refer a Case form.
Refer a Case
To refer a case, please select the referral type you require and the appropriate form will be displayed for completion.
If the mandatory information is not know, please add ‘n/a’ into the respective field.
An automated acknowledge will be issued following a successful submission. If you do not receive an automatic acknowledgement, please call 01698 207 755 to confirm that the referral has been received.
Type of Referral
Proclaim Care - Rehabilitation Specialists
Obair Associates - Vocational Rehabilitation Specialists
Please select a form