Our service delivers the full range of psychological provision such as CBT, EMDR and stress management programmes. Face-to-face, virtual, telephone and on-line programmes allow the client to receive the most convenient service.
What the service offers:
- Dedicated support team to receive instructions.
- Dedicated case manager, responsible for ensuring treatment progresses and recovery.
- A network of clinical experts includes specialists including psychologists, cognitive behavioural psychotherapists and psychiatrists.
- Use of evidence-based models inclusive of the most up-to-date theory and research interventions to ensure consistency and the best results for recovery.
- Face to face therapies delivered through to a managed network of practitioners.
- Robust clinical governance to monitor that clinical performance meets the highest standards.
Who is the service for?
- The service can be delivered to adults and children who have been impacted by a psychological event.
- Assess to specialist practitioners to meet client needs can be arranged for all therapies.
How is the service delivered?
- A choice of face to face, virtual, telephone and on-line programmes allow the client to receive the most convenient service.
- Following the assessment, a treatment plan is prepared with the recommended therapy programme and number of sessions.
- The treatment programme is monitored by the case manager until recovery
- Complimenting the therapy sessions, on-line programme and exercises are prescribed.
- Progress is monitored, and the treatment plan adapted as required.
- Regular reporting on treatment progress and compliance with service level.
The role of the practitioner
- The practitioners are accredited by BABCP (British Association for Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies), the lead organisation for CBT in the UK.
- Use clinical guidelines and evidence-based principles to develop a blended treatment programme.
- Incorporate resources to support recovery outside of the treatment sessions.
- Use standardised outcome measurement to report improvements in symptoms and function.
What the service offers:
To arrange a Psychological Treatment Service referral, you can instruct us by the contact details below or by completing the Refer a Case form.
Refer a Case
To refer a case, please select the referral type you require and the appropriate form will be displayed for completion.
If the mandatory information is not know, please add ‘n/a’ into the respective field.
An automated acknowledge will be issued following a successful submission. If you do not receive an automatic acknowledgement, please call 01698 207 755 to confirm that the referral has been received.
Type of Referral
Proclaim Care - Rehabilitation Specialists
Obair Associates - Vocational Rehabilitation Specialists
Please select a form