Our quote service helps managing rehabilitation costs to ensure the best value for the client’s money. Obtaining and arranging these costs can be time consuming and difficult to navigate. The quote service is a low-cost solution to remove these challenges.
What the service offers:
- Dedicated support team to receive new instructions.
- Experienced team to review rehabilitation requirements and collate the quote.
- An extensive network of suppliers to choose from, ensuring the quote relates to the location of the client.
- Option to instruct for the treatment quoted, at which time the quote fee is deducted from the treatment cost.
- Examples of services include:
- CT Scan
- MRI Scan
- Ultrasound Scan
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Medical Examinations
- Dental implants
Who is the service for?
- We work with insurers, solicitors, case managers and employers.
- We can arrange adult and paediatric services.
How is the service delivered?
- Our dedicated case team receive all referrals and undertake the quote enquiry.
- Most quotes are return in five days from receipt of instruction.
- For complex or multiple quotes, a timescale is provided for the anticipated completion.
- The service is designed to be simple for our customer and supportive for the clients.
- All our suppliers ensure that governing bodies are checked relating to the quoted service such as:
- Care Quality Commission (CQC)
- Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- General Medical Council (GMC)
- General Osteopathic Council (GOC)
- General Chiropractic Council (GCC)
How to refer a case
To arrange a Rehabilitation Quote, you can instruct us by the contact details below or by completing the Refer a Case form.
Refer a Case
To refer a case, please select the business or service you require and the appropriate referral form will be selected for completion. An automated confirmation will be issued following a successful submission. If you do not receive an acknowledgement, please call 01698 207 755 to confirm that the referral has been received.
Type of Referral
Please select a form