This assesses an individual’s transferable occupational skills considering their current functional capacity to identify suitable alternative roles supported by analysis of the current labour market.
What the service offers:
- It delivers identification of alternative job options and a labour market analysis.
- Vocational rehabilitation recommendations with action plans, time frames for a safe and sustainable return to work and costs.
Who is the service for?
- Ideal for individuals whose functional capacity for work has been established.
- Who have occupational transferable skills.
- Who require specialist advice to establish and define alternative job options.
How is the service delivered?
- This service is undertaken by a team of Vocational Rehabilitation Professional.
- The assessment is conducted at the individual’s home or a suitable local venue.
- The service can also be conducted by telephone or virtually if appropriate.
The job of the Evaluator:
- To complete a review of functional capacity.
- Uses interview techniques to explore occupational skills aptitudes and interests and researches the local labour market.
- Three job options will be identified and matched to the individual’s capacity and the local labour market.
How to refer a case
To arrange a Transferable Skills Analysis, you can instruct us by the contact details below or by completing the Refer a Case form.
Refer a Case
To refer a case, please select the business or service you require and the appropriate referral form will be selected for completion. An automated confirmation will be issued following a successful submission. If you do not receive an acknowledgement, please call 01698 207 755 to confirm that the referral has been received.
Type of Referral
Please select a form